Playing, following the news, working, receiving emails, staying connected—all this is now possible on board Aerocar services.
WiFi is available for free on all our vehicles.
To make the most of our WiFi service, you must book access in advance when you book your seat online by selecting the “WiFi option”.
You are given a personal access code which is printed on your ticket and valid for the journey dates and times, except for tickets purchased on the same day as you travel.
Please note: this code is required to access WiFi on board.
- Once on board an Aerocar shuttle, you need to have a smartphone, a tablet or a laptop with built-in WiFi to access the internet.
- Passengers have access to WiFi once on French soil.
- Free WiFi access is limited to 70 Mb per journey and per passenger and does not allow video or audio files to be downloaded.
FREE luggage pack
Your ticket 30 kilograms max include a free luggage pack :
- 1 suitcase or overnight bag (in hold)*
- 1 piece of hand luggage (in hand luggage compartments on board)*
Over-sized or excess weight luggage will be accepted as long as the is enough space in luggage holds and incurs an extra €16.00 fee per journey at coach boarding.
All our coaches are equipped with toilet on board.