Aérocar tickets are available:
- On our website www.aerocar.fr (preferential prices)
- Directly from the driver on board the coach
- Via our call centre on +33 974 500 750
- At our different points of sale:
- Grenoble coach station
- Square Dr Martin ticket agent’s.
- Chambéry coach station
- VFD agency in Villard de Lans
- VFD agency in Les 2 Alpes
- VFD agency in Bourg d’Oisans
- Visitors Center agency at arrivals in Geneva airport.
- Travel agencies (see list at www.aerocar.fr)
When your booking is confirmed online, your seats on board the coach are reserved thanks to a link between our online booking engine and our operating site. As a result, there are no extra check-in procedures if you book online.
You can now show your ticket at boarding on an electronic device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.).
Once your order is confirmed you receive:
• An email from PayBox confirming that the payment has been received.
• A payment receipt sent to you via email by the bus-et-clic.com booking engine featuring your order number and a recap of your order.
The bus-et-clic.com web page displays a payment confirmation view with booking and travel details.
You can click on the ‘Ticket’ tab to open and print the electronic travel ticket(s) in PDF format.
If ever an internet connection problem occurs before the e-tickets can be printed, you simply return onto the bus-et-clic.com booking engine and sign in to your account again. You can then view your orders and print your travel ticket(s) by clicking on the purchased product.
You can book up until 10 minutes before the coach departure time. However, we strongly advise you to book well in advance (at least 10 days before), especially during the school holiday periods, to be guaranteed a seat on board.
We use the PayBox payment solution that is entirely encrypted and protected. Your banker’s card number is not printed in any paper or digital format and does not appear in any email back office or file. VFD does not have access to your banker’s card number.
You can pay online using the e-carte bleue system. However, as these cards have a short-term validity period, you cannot cancel your order on the website up to 10 hours before departure as with other payment methods.
To cancel a ticket, please send us a request in writing 48 hours before the departure date (postmark taken as proof) to the following address:
VFD - Service Réclamations clients
BP406 - 308017 Grenoble Cedex 1 - FRANCE
Children under four can travel for free—on their parent’s laps when space is limited. Children of four and above must have a 4-12 yr old child travel ticket
Only payments in euros are accepted.
On board Aérocar vehicles, the driver accepts:
- French cheques
- Debit cards (+American Express)
- French holiday vouchers
If your flight is delayed and you cannot board the coach on which you booked a seat, please go directly to the driver of the following coach.
This driver will allow you to board if there are still seats available.
a. You may cancel your ticket order and be refunded directly online.
• Ticket orders may be cancelled and refunded as of the day after the purchase (after midnight on the day of purchase).
• Ticket orders must be cancelled at least ten hours before the earliest of the departure times indicated on the tickets purchased within that order.
• Any 'last minute' bookings, made within ten hours of the coach departure time, cannot be cancelled or refunded.
• Online ticket order cancellation and refunding is free of charge and irreversible.
• If a ticket is cancelled, all the tickets contained in the same order are cancelled and refunded.
Procedures for cancellation and refund of an online purchase
• Sign in to your account on the www.bus-et-clic.com website with the email address and password you used when booking. (Padlock icon, top right)
• Open your account order history
• Open ‘Order details’ for the order to be cancelled
• Click on the ‘Cancel order’ button at the bottom of the order.
Confirmation of cancellations and refunds
You receive the following in your inbox:
• Confirmation that your has been cancelled
• Confirmation that your order has been refunded. The refunded amount should appear in your bank account within 48 hours.
b. Cancellation and refund request via post
You may cancel your order and request a refund for non-used travel tickets in writing, 48 hours before the coach departure time (postmark taken as proof of postage). The travel tickets must be sent with the request.
The letter must be addressed to:
VFD - Service Réclamations clients
BP406 - 308017 Grenoble Cedex 1 - FRANCE
The cancellation request will be processed as soon as VFD receives your letter.
No refund can be made if the date the cancellation request is received falls after the projected journey departure date(s). You will hence be subject to Article 9 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Cancellation and refund will be applied to all the tickets contained in the same order (e.g. a 'Return' ticket may not be partially cancelled).
You can change ticket bookings.
- Changes to bookings are free of charge.
- Amendments may be made up to ten hours before the departure time on the ticket (ticket amendments cannot be made online at www.transaltitude.fr for 'last minute' bookings made within ten hours of the coach departure time).
- A booking may only be changed for the same type of booking in terms of travel, prices and overall price.
- You may part exchange tickets within the same ticket order (e.g. for a return ticket, customers may exchange just the outward or just the return journey, or both.).
- Changes to a booking may only be made if the ticket to be changed is still on sale (in compliance with the sales terms applicable on websites and at points of sale).
- Tickets may not be changed if they are included in a SKILIGNE OFFER or are on PROMOTION (one-off discount, etc.).
- The original tickets that have been changed are rendered null and void in the online database system and will be refused if used for travel.
A booking made online can be changed:
- At a ticket agent’s
- By calling our Call Centre.
Procedures for making changes online
If you purchased your tickets online:
- Sign in to your account on the www.bus-et-clic.com website with the email address and password you used when booking. (Lock icon, top right)
- Open your account order history
- Opens the ‘Order details’ for the order to be cancelled
- Select the ‘Exchange’ option at the end of the order
If you want to change a booking at a ticket agent’s or via a Call Centre, you must give the order reference and indicate which tickets need to be exchanged.
Aérocar is a coach service to Geneva airport from Grenoble, Crolles and Chambéry running every day of the year with six return journeys a day.
The Aérocar service is open to all. You can use the service to get to Geneva airport, but also to the centre of Geneva by taking the train that runs from the airport to the city centre.
Photos and GPS coordinates can be found in the ‘Stops’ section of our website, www.aerocar.fr
Grenoble Presqu’île <> Genève Aéroport : 2H30
Grenoble Gare routière <> Genève Aéroport : 2H15
Crolles « Le Rafour » <> Genève Aéroport : 1H55
Chambéry <> Genève Aéroport : 1H15
Conditions for under 18s travelling unaccompanied on the service:
Every child must be accompanied by a parent at boarding and at arrival. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before your child’s travel date to receive a liability waiver form.
Our Terms and Conditions of Sale clearly state that pets may not be carried on board Aérocar coaches. However, guide dogs for people with reduced mobility are authorised. Please notify us by sending an email to réservation@vfd.fr .
If you lose something on board a coach, please send us an email with your phone details and a clear description of the lost possession to email@example.com.
We will send you a reply as soon as we can.
We are committed to improving the quality of our services, so please send any suggestions or claims to the following addresses:
- In writing to: VFD Service Relation Clients - 22 avenue Doyen Louis Weil – BP 406 - 38017 Grenoble - FRANCE
- Via email using the online contact form available at www.aerocar.fr
For us, a group is 10 people or more travelling together on the same return journey.
For all information on group fares and conditions, please contact our sales team at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get an invoice, return to your order (by signing in to your customer account at www.bus-et-clic.com) and click on ‘Print invoice’ at the top right of the screen.
The Aérocar offers a reduced service of three return journeys on 1 May, 25 December and 1 January. Visit our website at www.aerocar.fr, to see the travel times offered on these days. Our call centre or customer services can also answer any questions you may have.
Generally, you need to check-in at least two hours before flight departure. This time may vary depending on the airline company. We advise you to contact your airline company before booking the right Aérocar time for you
We advise you to choose a time enabling you to arrive at the airport two hours before your flight, as recommended for all flights. In addition, unforeseen circumstances (bad road conditions, lengthy customs controls, etc.) may delay your coach journey, so be sure to give yourself enough time.
All Aérocar tickets include a free per passenger luggage allowance which consists of and cannot exceed the following: one standard-sized suitcase or travel bag with a maximum weight of 30 kg (stored in the baggage hold) + one piece of hand luggage (stored in the overhead rack). Any additional luggage or any oversized or overweight luggage shall be charged according to the going rates.
What does ‘over-sized luggage’ include? What do I have to to if travelling with this type of luggage?
Non-standard or over-sized luggage incurs a surcharge of €16.00 per piece. It is accepted if there is space available.
Passengers may book and pay for hold space at www.aerocar.fr at the same time as they book their travel tickets. The surcharge may also be paid on board to the driver.
Bikes, bike trailers, trunks, or baggage exceeding the authorised dimensions and/or weight are considered as 'non-standard' or 'over-sized' luggage.
- Free luggage labels from the driver
- Booster seats for children (2 per coach)
- Blankets stored in the overhead rack on board.
- TAG tickets purchased from the driver
Aérocar coaches have toilet facilities on board. Please ask the coach driver before the journey begins for more information
We provide booster seats for children. Please ask the driver on the day of travel.
WiFi is open to all Aérocar service users having booked their ticket online via www.aerocar.fr or at a ticket agent’s. You have to select the WiFi box online or ask the salesperson for WiFi access when you book. (See the instructions)
This access provides you with 70 Mb per journey within France only.
Vehicles are not equipped for carrying wheelchair users. For persons able to leave their wheelchair to board the coach, their wheelchair can be stored in the hold.
You may eat on board. However, please take care when eating and place all your rubbish (crumbs, packaging, chewing gum, etc.) in a plastic bag or ask the driver for a small bag. This ensures the inside of the coach remains clean and tidy.
Children under four travel for free. Once your child is four, you need to book them a ticket.
The Family ticket includes two adults and two children travelling together on the same return journey. However, this ticket can also be used by one adult travelling with three children.
The ‘Tribu’ (Tribe) ticket can be used when five people are travelling together on the same return journey. The Tribu ticket can only be purchased online at www.aerocar.fr
All our travel cards are available online only: you purchase a card first and then book your seats see the instructions in the travel card section
Six-journey Nomade PASS: this travel card is purchased online at € 117 for departure from/arrival at Chambéry and is valid for one year. It covers six journeys on the Aérocar service. This card is not name-specific and can be used by several passengers for the same journey.
Six-journey Nomade+ PASS: this travel card is purchased online at €150 for departure from/arrival at Grenoble and is valid for one year. It covers six journeys on the Aérocar service. This card is not name-specific and can be used by several passengers for the same journey.
Monthly Liberté Pass: this monthly travel card is valid for 30 days from date-to-date. It can be used for one return journey per day. This card is name-specific.
Annual Liberté+ Pass: this annual travel card is valid for twelve months from date-to-date. It can be used for one return journey per day
For passengers with old travel cards (a six-journey travel card or annual travel card, we strongly advise you to book your seats by sending an email to email@example.com giving your contact details and the journey date and time along with the number of people travelling.
If you do not book in advance, we cannot guarantee you a seat on board during peak times.
Please note that these bookings must made between Monday 8.00 am and Friday 4.30 pm at the latest.