For the coach
- If you purchased your ticket online, print it to be able to board the AEROCAR coach
- Your ticket is name-specific
- Keep your ticket until you reach your destination
- Label your luggage. New - labels are now available for free from AEROCAR drivers
For the plane
- Check that your passport is valid and extend/renew it if necessary. Photocopy the first four pages along with your plane tickets and your travel cheque number list.
- Always have two extra passport photos for any unexpected documentary requirements.
- Give your itinerary, holiday address and the key to your home to family or friends.
- Put any recipients containing more than 100 ml of liquid or cream/paste in your hold luggage.
Take with you...
- Your blood group card
- Personal medication and prescriptions
- A first aid kit (ask your chemist for advice)
- Ear plugs
- A spare pair of glasses and sunglasses
- An anti-mosquito product
- Sun cream and a hat
- Camera, video camera and batteries
- Adaptor plug (electrical appliances)
- Suitcase keys and maps
- A CHF 2 or € 2 coin for luggage trolleys (left luggage)
- Transparent zip lock bags (max. 1 litre capacity) for liquid products for your labelled cabin luggage.